Wednesday, January 5, 2011

results

NEW
292-269-15 OVERALL
74-74-5--- NFL
127-94-6 NBA
20-17-1 NCAA BB
6-8 BOWL SEASON

NBA
2-2-1 on the day

I have to say ... i dont know if anyone saw the end of that kings game... but i dont get why teams foul down 4 with 10 secs left?? makes no sense to me.. never has and never will.. either make a clean steal or concede defeat.. but intentionally fouling in that situation not only makes the other team have a larger lead, but also keeps the ball very far from the basket youre scoring on.. one of those protocol things in sports that needs to be weeded out..

2-2-1 is not my best night.. but def not my worst.. should have gone with my instinct and played memphis tonight and left milwaukee off the card, although they led by 4 at half.. so goes to show how good they are at keeping a damn lead.. either way...
tomorrow is another day and i love wednesday NBA cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment