Thursday, March 17, 2011

adding

Princeton +13 V Kentucky
-----
okay here it is...

Princeton is an ivy league team, not the strongest league on earth, and their counterpart HARVARD got their ass whooped in the first round of the NIT by a pretty average OK sTate squad.
I HEAR ALL THAT... very sound logic.. but here is mine.... you have a very Well known very publicized program in Kentucky going up against a NOBODY school in princeton. you COULD use the harvard game as a reason to stay away, but I think Harvard was unmotivated and disappointed to play in the NIT having come 1 god dam point away from winning the IVY league and gaining an NCAA birth. I think Princeton plays Motivated, well rounded basketball today and loses by 9.

Kentucky wins with their talent 72-63 in a hard fought first round battle.

did i mention that this game has a TON OF ACTION on it???? makes me lick my chops

No comments:

Post a Comment