Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pre Season Football

So Here is my lean on tonights scrimmage...

I am not counting this in the records this is just a test of my knowledge of these two teams' back ups.


Oakland -1

The thing here is I think the Raiders have not only got a lot more to play for and figure out, but even more so their back ups seem to be a better line up than the shorthanded Cowboys.

The Boys are only suiting up 3 RBs tonight... one Demarco Murray, you can't expect him to last longer than the 1st.... and his immediate backup is a pretty unknown player by the name of Ed Wesley... Ed also has a lot to prove, so I expect him to play hard, but to be frank thomas with you... I think that its gonna be too many carries for ed. Which puts the ball in the air and I think we will like the results.

Also I think that the raiders have a couple studs at Tight End and they will look to get the young bucks some time in the live offense. Expect to see two large Back up tight ends play a good half.

lets see how it goes shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment