Saturday, September 22, 2012

Saturday madness


Took a loss on Baylor last night.. but hey.. I thought monroe played well what can you say.. win some lose less.

Western Mich Pick Em - They have played very well against a better schedule than their opponent today. I think they will catch a win ATS (that was my attempt at humor)

Bowling Green Over 47 - I think that they will be scored on frequently today, and I think that this line is ripe for an over considering the circumstances (ALL UNDERS THIS YEAR). They need to air it out a little more and get their QB involved (1 TD this year)

South Florida -8.5 - Ball state has only played Clemson, and they got shit stomped despite covering the largest spread in the history of modern betting. SF puts the wood to them by 21.

WEST VIRGINIA UNDER 59.5 -- This is a solid play. I can't explain why really, I guess you'll just have to trust me.

Arkansas -9.5 - We are still talking an SEC team here folks...


2012-2013
-----------
33-23-1 OVERALL
16-10-0 NFL
17-13-1 NCAA FOOTBALL 


DISCLAIMER:

Lets Keep our fucking whits about us today boyz and girls.

Lot of games going on out there.. It is SATURDAY IN SEPTEMBER after all!

oh and some news....   By Basketball Season, or Before, this site will be turning into a private service! We have had some offers, and we are in discussions to turn this into a full time endeavor!

Details on the way.





No comments:

Post a Comment