Sunday, October 24, 2010

SUNDAY F'in FUNDAY

79-64-5 OVERALL
32-23-4--- NFL
226-226 Last Season.

1. Chicago -3 V Washington-- I think chicago's d will have a field day with the washington offense. I also think cutler is much better at home.

2. Cleveland +13.5 V New Orleans Call me crazy, but i dont think New Orleans is the team we saw last week, and i do believe in cleveland's ability to keep a good game.


3. Under 40.5 Washington V Chicago. Washington played a home game sunday night and blew a big chance to get in field goal range... it was pathetic. I think that honestly this is a tough bet but 40... thats motherfuckin low man.... they want me betting over.

4. Under 42 Philly V Titans --- Chris Johnson Runs alot.

5. Dolphins+3 V Steelers ---- Big Ben Falls off the wagon

6. Cinn +3.5 V Atlanta --- T. O. goes off

7. Carolina +2 V San Fran--- Alex smith you do stink .

8. Tenn -3 V Philly

9. Denver -7.5 V oakland----- I think we see an old fashioned ass whippin here.

10. San Diego -2.5 V New England ----Sorry Tom... you stink when you go to San Diego.

11. Come back and FIND OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment