Thursday, October 28, 2010

THURSTY THURSDAY

87-75-5 OVERALL
37-31-4--- NFL
3-3-0 NBA



WELCOME TO BBALL SEASON!! where we win 3 the first night and lose 3 the second... lol its a rollercoaster so get yourself strapped in. But let me tell you something people... I know these sports like nobody else!
especially at the professional level( NBA/ NFL), I love the games I cap !!
More importantly I have coached, played and scouted for every sport i capp.... so KEEP the FAITH!

TONIGHT

NBA
-----
1. UTAH JAZZ -7.5 HOME OPENER FOR LEGENDARY COACH JERRY SLOAN.. you know how this is gonna go dont you? phoenix will play NO DEFENSE, and SHOOT themselves into a slump around ... oh end of the third im guessing

2. Under 208 JAZZ V SUNS (this bet is not for the weak... you will be praying at the end of this game, but i feel something fishy will happen with the suns, seems like they are gonna suck early on...

--------

NCAA FOOTBALL

3. NC State +3.5 (sorry i love you FSU but I cant fade the home dog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment