Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday CARD

WEST VIRGINIA +6.5-110
----
I think that honestly although my heart says LSU, WVU will take this game very seriously and probably lose by four. Geno may have a tough time with LSU's corners, but I also think that WVU's unique defensive approach will stifle the one dimensional LSU offense.

NORTH CAR +7-110
-------
Most lines are at 6 or 5.5, I think this one is a gimme, G Tech is getting a lot of acclaim for their high scoring offense, but Carolina has a very solid program and I think they will come to play here. For G tech to be dropping Seven at home after putting up a plethora of points against a mid tier rival, smells fishy.

MICHIGAN -11-110
----
Michigan is out to prove something this year, and I think their defense shows up tomorrow. Plus like my man Cappazoid said, San Diego St is coming off a couple poor performances and now stepping into the BIG HOUSE for a noon time game half way across the country.

TEXAS A M -4.5-110
-----
Plain and simple they win this by a touchdown. A & M defense is so solid and Although the cowboys of OK ST are not to be fooled with, I think their high powered offense takes a back seat here to A & M's consistency on both sides of the ball.

CALIFORNIA +0-110
------
Cal is just the sharp play here.. road dog with a sinking line against a team that has been completely over hyped..

No comments:

Post a Comment