Saturday, September 17, 2011

WOW what a card!

CLEMSON -3.5-110
-----
Clemson is just the right pick here. Auburn is a good team, but they really should not hang with an experienced clemson team here.

ARMY +6-110
---
Army stayed in a game last week where they had fumbled 5 times in the first half. I think if they cant tighten up a lil bit they will really be a team to reckon with.

FLORIDA ST +3-105
-----
Too early to back this team?? I dont think so folks, this is going to be a true test for OKLAHOMA.

BOWLING GREEN -9.5-110
----
I like this team a lot, they are very well coached and I watched them on Thursday night 4 times last year so I think I have a good read on them. They win here by 14.

TEMPLE +7-110
------
Temple is the sharp play here because of the line movement and the over hype of penn state (obviously prior to scoring 6 points last week.)Expect penn's offense to be unsure of itself.


LOUISVILLE +5.5-110
-----
In state rivalry, Reverse line move, I am rolling with the puentos here.

MARYLAND u59-110
----
First of all I got this line very very much higher than most, secondly I felt that Maryland was the right play here, but instead of taking maryland against a dangerous WVU team, I thought it better to take their defense and roll with the under.

No comments:

Post a Comment