Tuesday, December 1, 2009

BREAKING THE ICE!!! TONIGHTS BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL....my area of Expertise.
------------------------------------

Trailblazers -7 V Miami ** (I honestly think this line should be 10 with the way the heat played in their last game, which by the way was at home. )


PHO -7 Vs NYK ** I am aware that the suns are close to the end of their road trip. I am also aware there is a bit of animosity between these teams. But I cannot advise anyone to put their money on the knicks, who lost by 12 in their last overtime game.


UNDER 202 LAKERS V NEW ORLEANS ***


WASHINGTON +6.5 V TORONTO (WE ALL KNOW I HATE TORONTO)**

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as a reminder to our newgoers at this blog... I have a * system that rates my confidence in each pick. Very Few picks are * or ***** as it would be the least likely and as the * units also represent my investment in my picks.

No comments:

Post a Comment