Wednesday, December 30, 2009

YOUR BOY IS BACK BABY!!!

6 ** losses
1*** loss

1 *** WIn
Were the results of our last three outings before XMAS... so I decided to take a lil break.

But today, on the last FULL DAY of the YEAR... I will bet a few games that I like in hopes to get us off the SCHNIDE!!!


NEBRASKA -2.5 ** V ARIZONA (BOWL GAME)

Tonight I think Nebraska's Defense will come out and defeat Arizona in a close game. This is not the greatest Nebraska team I have ever seen, but I will say that they play with a lot of confidence and I think this PAC 10 Arizona Team is going to get in a lot of trouble.



NBA
------

ATL +5.5 V CLeveland**
Atlanta is an athletic team which can run the floor, look for them to take it to the Cavs in a very important EAST COAST SHOWDOWN.
I like atlanta's cohesiveness as of late and I believe they will make a good push before the All Star Break.

PHO -5 V BOSTON CELTICS***

TONIGHT the suns will put the smack down on a tired and injured celtics team . The c's finally hit that mid season skid I was predicting although holding together very well without pierce so far, I think their lack of depth and tonight, lack of quickness in the Frontcourt will do them in .

The suns need to beat a top tier team and lost their first home game since last season to the CAVS which I do not believe they wish to repeat twice in a two week span.

Look for the celtics to be out scored plain and simple.





OVERALL RECORD


1-3 ****
48-37***
74-75**
2-7*

No comments:

Post a Comment