Saturday, December 19, 2009

NFL TONIGHT

Dallas +7.5 V NEW ORLEANS **

OK... SO ... CALL ME CRAZY.. but I think I gotta ride dallas tonight.. There is just too much propaganda out there about their late season, DECEMBER woes.

Plus, the saints dont seem to be interested in REALLY going 16-0... they say that, but I bet if they get a couple hard hits tonight you will see people getting subbed out earlier than expected.


Also, even more importantly.. Dallas does not play in many high scoring games and for some reason people seem to think they are a high powered offense.

UNDER 53.5 DALLAS V NEW ORLEANS **

I think dallas keeps this game close and they certainly cant score with the saints. Also, The boys have a very big and physical defense and I believe the size of the saints receivers plays a large part in their 3rd down game.

Gotta take the under here, too much of a propensity for it to hit to bet the over, I mean do you really expect to see another 40 -35 game for the saints?

No comments:

Post a Comment