Friday, December 9, 2011

CBB

Richmond +3 Vs VCU
-------
Many people like VCU again this year because they were very solid last season and they have performed well in spots again this year. Richmond is also a solid team that plays well above the level of their A 10 competition. Richmond can score the rock, they travel decently well, and they should be able to play at a pace today that VCU will not respond well to.

Over 128.5 Richmond Vs VCU
-----
Both these teams put up points, I forsee at least 65 for each squad here. and I saw a couple solid cappers on this. Possible overtime with this rivalry.


Colorado -5.5 V Wyoming
------
From what I have seen of wyoming they are not fantastic, and I think Badlands has this one right.

Under 117.5 Old Dominion V Fairfield
---------------
Fairfield is an up and down team to say the least. I inquired with my cousin who goes to fairfield and he explained that they shoot from the perimeter so often that if they are off, they cant score, and the shooting never stops.

Well when looking into old dominion I saw a couple solid performances on their roster. They did hang tight with #1 Kentucky, although Im sure Kentucky took that game off a bit.
They also held Northeastern, who can certainly shoot the rock to 59 points last game in a victory.
However, the reason I like the under is because both of these teams are similar in their offense, in that Old D can be inconsistent as well. This to me is a nice under game from two mediocre teams, I told myself I wouldnt bet unders in CBB anymore, but fuck it, I am an under guy.



2011-2012
-----
176-168-9 OVERALL
70-53-4 NFL
84-87-4 NCAA FOOTBALL
23-30-1 NCAA BASKETBALL

No comments:

Post a Comment