Friday, December 2, 2011

Under 135 Louisville VS. Vandy
-----
Vandy's guards are not nearly as athletic as the talented backcourt of Louisville. I expect to see a press in the first half. Also, both of these teams have played underwhelming competition so far this year and I believe that Vandy will be the best Defensive squad that Louisville has played so far, and the same is definitely true in the opposite direction.

Ohio V NIU OVER 72
------
I think both of these team's offenses is superior to the opposition's Defense in a drastic way.
Ohio is going to look to set the tone early and although NIU runs a lot I think they will move the ball well tonight.

OHIO +3.5
----
Two good teams and I think ohio has had more success against tough competition.


Syracuse -6.5
----
2-3 extended zone leads to easy fast break and secondary points

No comments:

Post a Comment