Thursday, February 2, 2012

4play

Chicago V NYK Over 190.5
--------
I called this spread and total within a point blind. I think it goes something like this. Melo is back and I think the bulls will be hard pressed to stop him without deng. Also the knicks are not going to stop rose on a normal night, but tonight he is extra pissed that his East leading Bulls got shit stomped by the sleeper team of the year. But hey we all saw that coming didn't we?

Knicks will keep the tempo up as they know the bulls are on the second night of a back to back, but the bulls will keep up just fine as korver will get 25 mins tonight.


Grizz +4 V Hawks
------
Hawks are the most overrated team in basketball. They also are coming off a long road trip where they played a shitty schedule. 44 dimes says that this is an excellent spot to fade home teams... that may be true, I just think its too many points to give Gasol and the grizz after such a big turnaround win. Memphis is the truth and this will be a 3 point game or less either way.


Golden State -5 V Utah
------
Golden state needs a win here and I think their front court is coming into form and with Jefferson coming off an injury right into the back to back I think Coach Jackson will try and keep the pace up. utah is an excellent young squad but I think they lack a bit of punch in their starting backcourt.

Sacramento +3.5
-------
I thought sac could match up earlier in the year and they blew it late. I think this game is a definite cover for the kings, they don't cover 11 and now the line is 3.5 after they have lost 5 straight?? The kings come to their home court rested and I think their athleticism gets them a win ATS tonight vs Portland's less athletic backcourt.




2011-2012
--------
352-310-14 OVERALL
113-75-0 NBA
94-78-7 NFL
48-58-1 NCAA BASKETBALL
97-99-6 NCAA FOOTBALL (13-12-2 BOWL SEASON)

No comments:

Post a Comment