Monday, February 6, 2012

Update and Monday Winners.

76ers -4 V Lakers
------
I think the sixers are so much more athletic at the 1 and two off the bench that kobe will have to play extra minutes. I would not have taken this line at -2 but at -4 I think that vegas knows the sixers are coming out for a win tonight. They did win their last game, but they got SMOKED vs Miami and I think they sincerely will smack the lakers around.

Magic +1 V Clippers
------
Well if you asked me at the beginning of the year I would have told you that this game was going to be a high flying dunkfest showdown. But I think we have seen that the magic have to play conservative with their lack of depth and if they can do that tonight I think the clips are a little road weary after the last two weeks with all their toughest competition coming down this stretch of road I think they drop one here.


Jazz +3 V NYK
-----
I thought the train would stop at NEW Jersey, but unfortunately the nets can't keep it within 6 even going into the 4th up 2 . No matter, the spot for the knicks to lose is right here against a consistent conservative, defensive team that is determined to win.


Thunder-1
-------
A bit risky of a play, but with the line movement and OK City's advantages in athleticism I think they win by 5. There is no one on the blazers to guard durant or westbrook and i think Ibaka is the perfect defender for aldrigge. this will come down to the benches.


OVer 190 Suns V ATL
------
suns realized once again that they have to play up tempo which is how they won their last game over the garbage cats. The hawks also need to pick up the scoring having not even sniffed 100 in their last couple (below 90 last 2). This total is rather high considering the facts and the mismatches on both sides should provide for a 195 pt game.





2011-2012
--------
365-312-15 OVERALL
124-81-0 NBA
48-58-2 NCAA BASKETBALL
96-78-7 NFL
97-99-6 NCAA FOOTBALL (13-12-2 BOWL SEASON)

No comments:

Post a Comment