Sunday, February 5, 2012

SUPER DUPER BOWL

So here we are. the last hoorah

Lets go out with a bang.


Giants +3
--------
Why? because they are the better team. Because they play better D, because they don't have to win to cover. Because I hate bill belichick, because the giants (eli) have more to play for, because the pats don't want it with eli in the fourth quarter, because just like last time peyton broke down this defense for eli this week, because if this were a game of madden i would much rather take the giants,  because I hate Bill Belichick. Mostly because... honestly, I don't think the pats can do it with this team. I have thought all year that they were the weaker of these two and I'm not changing my opinion now.


Under 53.5
---------
I think both teams have had ample time to prepare, and I anticipate this being very close to the number but more like 51. Eli usually shows up in the second half (as we saw last time) and I think the total sinking indicates that the two teams will have trouble scoring in a consistent fashion, and both teams have decent red zone D, while neither has an above average rush attack (which you need in the RZ).

Final score PATRIOTS 23-21

No comments:

Post a Comment