Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Big card wednesday march 1

Seem to be making a run (4 Game streak) in college, but still don't have my grip on the nba in the fashion I did three weeks ago. I think I can get it back on a night like tonight. Here is the card so far.

NCAA
-------
Cincinnati -1 V Marquette
----
I think Cincinnati is well coached, and usually teams with their caliber of talent and their high level of coaching can take marquette should they choose to sit in the zone. I think this game is absolutely huge for cindy and this will translate to a close win.

UNLV -3 V COLORADO ST
-----
UNLV has to be too athletic here.


NBA
--------

76ers +3
------
Im shaky on this game but I initially thought OK city and the numbers just don't add up. I think the key factor is that most teams do not have an Iguodala to guard Durant. Not saying he will shut him down, but there are few that can even stay toe to toe athletically with the tougher small forwards in the league and he is able to do so better than most.

I think the sixers show up tonight. Ok city wins 95-94?


Celtics -6.5
----
Both teams can't cover a spread to save their life. But I gotta tell you this is a very very important game for Boston. They absolutely have to win this game, the way they have been playing they have a tough refurbished New Jersey team coming to town after Milwaukee with Brook Lopez kicking ass off the IR followed by the always unpredictable New York Knicks. If you're doc rivers you better get a fucking win tonight and get Garnett some rest late in the game.

Celtics Win 97-89.


Bobcats +5.5
------
First i thought Detroit, but honestly I think that the Pistons looked Disheveled last night and the bobcats are going to be playing for their jobs in the second half of the year. I anticipate the Cats to come out early in this game with some rust on em, but I think they will keep this one within the margin.


Memphis -2 V Dallas
-----
Who is going to guard Rudy Gay? I think the dallas guard play will fall victim to a very young and athletic corps of guards for Memphis.


Cavaliers V knicks Over 196
------
Cavs got warmed up last night, and I think they have a decent matchup to score on the knicks. Irving is definitely not the guy you want to see if you are baron davis or Jeremy Lin, and I think the knicks will have no trouble scoring themselves.... The number is going up.. get it Now.

Spurs -2 V Bulls
-----
I think it goes something like this. The spurs can really shoot the ball, and popovich is going to make the proper adjustments to the game plan to give the bulls a challenge unlike last time out. The spurs are the real deal this year.

Under 179 toronto V New orleans
-----
This line is inordinately low. I see some rust here on toronto and I believe the High wire act of the hornets will be slowed as well.


Under 189 Lakers V Minnesota
-----
Minnesota is going up against the twin towers tonight and I think the lakers will slow it down with or without kobe.

LAKERS -7 V Minnesota
----
You have to be kidding.

LEANS ON :

-Lakers -7.5  (Waiting for Kobe/Love Status)
-Over 192.5 Bulls



2011-2012
 ------
444-394-17 OVERALL
175-136-1 NBA
76-81-3 NCAA BASKETBALL
 96-78-7 NFL
97-99-6 NCAA FOOTBALL (13-12-2 BOWL SEASON)

No comments:

Post a Comment