Tuesday, March 20, 2012


Pacers -3.5 
-----
Normally with the losing streak the clippers have been on I would stay away from fading them, but this is a matchup that I believe the pacers will win. Clippers do need a win on the road to begin their b2b2b, but I just don't see it in the cards.

Utah Jazz +3
------
So this one is the big kahoona for me tonight.. my POD if you will... UTAH is a solid defensive team, they also are a very solid home squad. The Jazz are also the victim of a back to back smack job by the Thunder about a month ago where they played a home and away under which the thunder crushed the Jazz twice in a row scoring 110 each time.

Its payback time. 


Washington Huskies -5
--------
I watched Oregon's entire game last game. they can't even spell Defense. Washington is definitely a bit over hyped, but I think all in all this is not only a rivalry game where both teams know one another, but also a revenge spot for the huskies who got slippy slapped by the ducks in oregon. 




 2011-2012
 ------
 523-495-20 OVERALL
 216-190-3 NBA
 114-128-4 NCAA BASKETBALL
 96-78-7 NFL
97-99-6 NCAA FOOTBALL (13-12-2 BOWL SEASON)

No comments:

Post a Comment