Thursday, March 1, 2012

Update and plays


Orlando +2
-----
Got this line when it spiked and I love every minute of it, Anderson will take ibaka out of the paint which will make for Dwight one on one with Perkins and Collison all night. I like the sound of that. If the thunder try and play up tempo with the Magic, they might just get out shot... interesting game especially with the thunder tired and on the road... Ill take the points.


Portland +4.5
----
very skeptical about this one, but this is what my instinct says... still very nervous anytime portland catches points at home.. I know they have sucked as of late but I think their prowess at home makes this a tough game to cap.. Perhaps its one of those where the points didn't matter because portland wins on the floor? That happens from time to time... just like UNLV v Colorado state... line movement was inconsequential... but anyways I could go on all day.

Clippers -3.5
----
I think the clippers will really take offense to the way they got slapped in the fourth quarter against minnesota. They were caught in the all star lull and I think tonight we see them get back on track. The bottom line here is this is a very big game for the clippers. They have been teetering i Think they balance out tonight. (and then lose 6 of their next 10 lol)

Suns V Minnesota Over 201
----
Suns come off the break rested, motivated and hopefully ready to run the wolves off the floor. As we have seen this season in the 3rd game of a back to back there is usually scoring and I have a feeling love will be available for this one. Good thing is Beasely and Williams are both tough for the suns to match up with, so I think we have some points there, and obviously rubio and nash will wanna get some dimes vs one another.. I think this is an over all day. Projected score
Suns 106-100



2011-2012
 ------
448-400-19 OVERALL
178-141-3 NBA
77-82-3 NCAA BASKETBALL
 96-78-7 NFL
97-99-6 NCAA FOOTBALL (13-12-2 BOWL SEASON)

No comments:

Post a Comment