Saturday, March 3, 2012

West Virginia +1.5
------
Think this is a good match up and a very important game for westy

Tulsa +3.5
----
Like the line movement, and a couple of the best cappers I know have this one.

Villanova+1.5
-----
nova is as inconsistent as a team can get, but taking cinci here to me minus less than a bucket is nonsense..vegas sees something.

Uconn Game Under 132
------
Low total for all the overs we have seen with uconn, I think their young center is learning how to stay home as the season goes on, and you know calhoun was emphasizing defense and ball possession when he came to practice yesterday. I don't know if Uconn covers, but I know that I like this number for an under.

Duquesne +4.5
------
St. Louis backers beware.



2011-2012
 ------
456-406-19 OVERALL
184-145-3 NBA
79-84-3 NCAA BASKETBALL
96-78-7 NFL
97-99-6 NCAA FOOTBALL (13-12-2 BOWL SEASON)

*All plays are one unit and one unit only unless otherwise stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment