Thursday, March 15, 2012

Update and college.


Got absolutely screwed on that Hornets play as the lakers fuck us in overtime for a second consecutive evening. 

College Card on the way ..

Harvard +5 
------
I do not have harvard advancing in my bracket but thought this would be a close game. Harvard has not played the toughest of competition but they do have a winning tradition and will be a very tough out. 

So Miss +5.5 
------
I know K State has the well known coach, the historic program and a generally solid performance this year, but having lost some money against So Miss this season I for one am confident that they will not only cover, but win this game on the floor. 

UNLV -5.5
-----
Colorado is a decent squad, but I think that they are a bit outmatched vs UNLV. UNLV hasn't covered many spreads as of late and 5.5 is a large spread come tournament time, but I think this is the right play here.

Long Beach State +4.5
------
I have long beach state winning this game. Straight up .

New Mexico St +6
------
I think they can score with Indiana and keep this reasonable.


UCONN -1.5
---
I know.. its a sucker play, but IOWA ST is 18-9 ATS... something has to give.

Under 63 Total First Half Uconn
-----
Extremely low first half total in comparison to the overall total.

Over 133 West Virginia Game

2011-2012
 ------
 503-475-20 OVERALL
 207-184-3 NBA
 103-114-4 NCAA BASKETBALL (16-15 Tournament Season)
 96-78-7 NFL
97-99-6 NCAA FOOTBALL (13-12-2 BOWL SEASON)

No comments:

Post a Comment