Tuesday, March 13, 2012

play of the year and more.

Portland +3.5 (2 Units)
------
As you may know I rarely put more than one unit on a contest. But this one is my play of the year.
Portland not only matches up well with Indiana, but they desperately need a win here tonight. Portland has only covered one of their last four ATS and the spread was 9. Now they get shellacked last game out as a road dog and the spread coming into this game vs the Pacers is 3.5? I smell a trap.

Plus the Blazers have had three days off and can limit the Pacers at their best spots. 3 & 5.


Heat -4.5
------
Orlando can't keep with the heat this time. I know orlando beat them handily last time Miami came to town, but expect a different result here. This is the first game of a difficult roadie for Miami and they need this win with their next game at Chicago.

I see some match up problems for the Magic in this contest and I think that the public will take home some bread on this square ass play.


Memphis -1 V Lakers
-----
I think Marc Gasol gets really amped anytime he is playing his brother. He is clearly the better of the two forwards although no one seems to agree. Well marky marc.. I'm with you on this one... now go out there and score 30 points on your big bro.

2011-2012
 ------
 496-456-20 OVERALL
 203-174-3 NBA
 100-105-4 NCAA BASKETBALL (13-6 Tournament Season)
 96-78-7 NFL
97-99-6 NCAA FOOTBALL (13-12-2 BOWL SEASON)

No comments:

Post a Comment