Tuesday, January 26, 2010

BASKETBALL AFTER 8pm

NCAA

Tonight I see a couple suckr games in college so be very careful.

Tonight I like

SCar +7 V Kentucky...***

Kentucky has had a couple easy games and I think South Carolinas Talent will keep them close in this one.


K State +1.5 V Baylor *

This is a huge play for me normally with these circumstances but I think this is the type of sucker bet you will get robbed for on a monday


NBA


Pho -5.5 v Charlotte ****

everybody and their mother is going to take charlotte tonight.. Suns playing poorly as a team, nash a lil banged up... Charlotte hottest team in the new year... except ..

Charlotte is tired, they matchup terribly with the suns... and the sun are going to run all over them

Milwaukee +6.5 V Dallas **

No comments:

Post a Comment