Monday, January 4, 2010

today today today

Today I am On TCU -7 V Boise St

Boise st is an excellent upcoming program, the type that has maintained people's interest in college sports over the years, as they are an unexpected top ten team coming from a mid level conference. I mean ISNT THIS WHY WE LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL???

but as much as I love this team, plain and simple they are not, AND I REPEAT, not going to be able to hang with Texas Christian tonight.

TCU plays a much tougher schedule, which I am sure you have already heard. Furthermore, TCU's statistics are much more realistic because of that schedule, and it is much easier to make a REALISTIC read on them as opposed to Boise.

No offense to Boise, they do play SOME talented teams, but nothing the Caliber of BYU, AIR FORCE OR CLEMSON.

TCU-7 **



ALSO ... AS MY MAN JOHN T SAID, @ JOHNSBETS.BLOGSPOT.COM AND JOHNSBETS.COM
I like the UNDER IN THIS GAME... UNDER 52.5***

Both teams will be very excited early and their will be very little scoring on the first couple possessions in my humble opinion.

Also, I think that although TCU is much better than Boise, Boise St's defense is still the most versatile that TCU has seen this year.

NBA coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment