Wednesday, January 6, 2010

NBA TONIGHT WEDNESDAY and NCAA (four star)!!!

NBA
---------

Tonight I like the Miami Heat +1 @ home vs the boston Celtics.
Miami has been playing particularly well at home lately and with Veteran Carlos Arroyo @ point guard there will be no drop off in productivity. The celtics, who have been plagued by many injuries as of late, now have a team flu going which has Doubtful for Eddie house and Questionable for K Perk.

Pierce is supposed to be back, as well as rondo and garnett, but I would not expect to see all three tonight.

Miami 99 Boston 85
MIAMI +1 (it is a pk some places but I personally would still take it. ) **



NEW ORLEANS+4.5 V OKCITY ***

New orleans has been putting it together as of late I believe their presence down low will give a lot of trouble to OK city's frontcourt, I dont think they can hang with new orleans in the post and if they collapse down, peja and C P3 are going to dismantle the Ok City defense.

on the other side of the ball look for a lot of help on Durant to make OK CITY shoot primarily off the swing.


Memphis + 5.5 v UTAH**

Once again we have Utah Giving too many points and everyone and their mother laying action on Sloan's team.

I like memphis to run it up here. Rudy gay is going to put the wood to UTAH, I know boozer will hold down Randolph but I think Gasol will be effective tonight. OJ mayo is going to have to switch onto Deron before the night is over, but very possible that the Grizz take down another one.



NCAA FOOTBALL
-------------

Tonight I am going with TROY +3 **
and UNDER 62 **** (YES FOUR)

No comments:

Post a Comment