Friday, January 15, 2010

More NBA THE WINNERS WAY!!

miami +4.5 V Houston. **

I believe miami will somehow lose this game tonight, but by a very very narrow margin. They match up extremely well against houston and the only downfall of betting Miami money line is that they are road weary and played a long fast paced game against the Warriors last game.

I think houston is a good, hard working team, but their personell down low leads them astray.

----------------------------

OK CITY +5 V dallas**

Ok so I know we hate betting against the mavericks, but i believe its safe to say they have hit a slump. They have dropped two home games straight to Utah and the lakers, who by the way arent playing so well themselves....

I believe that people favor Dallas so heavily tonight because they "NEED" a win, but to me that doesnt constitute being able to play defense in the absence physical effort.

So what do we say... ???

i say K. Durant has 32, cuz there is not one player on the mavs who can hold him, and the Thunder win 96-90 in dallas tonight
------------------------------------------

Finally
milwaukee has lost 3 in a row, the Warriors have lost 2 in a row, both these teams look tired going into the allstar break, which is typical of young teams that shoot too much. ..I think we are going to see a warriors victory, but because I like where the bucks were at for most of this early season, I will have to say the best play in this game is the UNDEROOO

Bucks V WARRIORS UNDER 216.5***

No comments:

Post a Comment