Monday, January 11, 2010

Tonights best NBA

RECORD
---------
1-4 ****
56-39***
81-86**
2-8*



OKC -5 V NYK**

I understand that the knicks are better than people give them credit for, which is why they have covered spreads this season that no one thought they could. However, Tonight they are playing a tough OK City team on their home floor and they have a similar strategy on offense with their Uptempo, shot heavy offense.

I believe Ok city is still trying to move to the upper echelon of the league and therefore cannot drop one tonight to a mid tier knicks team...

Denver -13.5 V Minnesota **

I like minnesota at home, but they are a disaster on the road, and for some reason a lot of people think they will play well tonight.... but not me.... I think they get beat by 20 or more as the Nuggs attempt to tie together the loose ends with C. Billups back in the lineup and allow the team to hit their stride going into the break soon.


Pho -9 @ home V Milwaukee ***
and UNDER 213**

Tonight I believe the suns will slap the bucks. I love Mil this year but they really are in a scoring slump. I think teams are starting to get a hold of Jennings and although their frontcourt is more effective than they get credit for, I think the Suns Star power and their ability to play the type of UPTEMPO game they are accustomed to, will help dismantle the lesser athletes on the Bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment