Saturday, October 1, 2011

COLLEGE FOOTBALL !!!

IOWA ST +9-110
Iowa state has been a solid team all season and although I admit they have not played the Stiffest competition, they have proven to me that they are a solid defensive squad with a lot of passion. I think this game will be much closer than the odds represent and its very possible that STATE wins on the field.

ARKANSAS +2.5-110
Arkansas got their ass whipped last week, but in the meantime, they got their ass whipped by one of the three best teams in the country. With both of these teams coming off a loss I expect their preparation to be at the highest level, and arkansas offense is going to have a challenge in trying to hang with Tech's high powered offense. But I always like to use the Rule of "who did you play last week?" and alabama will have arkansas ready to play a weaker team this week.

BOSTON COLLEGE -1-110
Boston College is always a wild card play, but I think their defense and their pride in the program will push them over the top in this one. Wake forest brings very little to the table defensively so this could be a good chance for BC to push the envelope on offense.

VIRGINIA TECH -7-110
This game has been circled on my calendar for 2 weeks now. I have been talking about how this line should be ten all week. Clemson has played well in the last two weeks admittedly, and had a surprising victory over Florida State. But with all the press Florida State received prior to their first loss, I almost feel that they werent really up for the game. To top it off, Clemson has always had trouble on the road, and I think their two home victories have been over GLAMOURIZED and we will see BEAMER BALL today like we have never seen it before!!

WESTERN MICH +2.5-110
So... UCONN.... not impressive. Western Mich also not incredible, but with the line movement and the higher level of competition that Western has played, I will roll with them @ 2.5 .

FLORIDA +4.5-110
CALL ME CRAZY, but I THINK FLORIDA IS READY!!! They may lose this game and ALABAMA may just crush another short point spread, but I think for the line to be this short and sinking, I GOTTA play sharp and roll with the GATORS!! HEADED TO THE SWAMP BABY!!!


2011-2012
-----------
35-30-4 OVERALL
16-9-1 NFL
19-21-3 NCAA FOOTBALL

2010-2011
----------
712-673-30 OVERALL
167-151-4 MLB (Up 5.27 Units)
(Records Below are closed out)
80-76-5--- NFL
279-253-13 NBA
123-116-4 NCAA (bb)
65-77-3 NCAA FOOTBALL
3-4 Misc (down .2 units)

No comments:

Post a Comment