Saturday, October 22, 2011

Two Mo'

Kansas +10.5 V K State
-----
First off this is one of the biggest rivalries in college football. It may not have the clout of an OK ST V OKLA or a LSU V AUBURN, but I expect a closer game than most anticipate. I also like Kansas because they have come off games against the best competition in college football. OKLA, OK ST, G tech and a decent Texas Tech squad are their last four games and they have not covered many spreads, so the fact that they are catching ten doesnt scare me at all.


UNC +10 V Clemson
----
Unc has had a couple poor showings but I think they have the defense and athletic capability to hang in there with Clemson. This is a Rivalry and inter conference game, I think UNC is prepared to play and they will not get intimidated by Clemson's home reputation, they have played there plenty of times these upper classmen and they are due for a bounce back. I do not like the Money line on this one, but I think the Public is hammering the Clemson Tigers and they got exposed last week by a week Maryland team.

No comments:

Post a Comment