Thursday, October 20, 2011

So here is my analysis for Game one of our THURSDAY NIGHT THRILLER.

Firstly I like:
Under 47

I like Under because both of these teams are stronger on defense than they are on offense. Also, UCF is obviously at a different level of program strength in comparison to the winless UAB squad, who by the way have covered 4 in a row ATS. That being said I love the under here, but be prepared for it to be close to the number because both of these teams go under a whole lot!!

I also like:
UCF -16.5

This seems like a lot of chalk to lay on a very mediocre team, especially when this is a national TV showdown which both teams will be a bit nervous on offense.
My old theory in football betting is, If you see a large spread by a mid tier team, and a low over under, usually that can spell ASS WHIPPIN.

Arizona -4.5

This game may be very high scoring, or perhaps UCLA will eat up clock with their running game, either way I thinK Arizona wins by 7 or more. They have not played terribly their record shows very little about them because they play competition that is far beyond their capability. ucla has shown up to play against DECENT competition but I think their secondary gets torched tonight against a pro level QB. LETS HOPE THE RUN D SHOWS UP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment