Wednesday, January 18, 2012

another

Nuggets +5.5 V Philly
-----
The nuggets have played very well in their back to backs this year and they have also played well as an underdog. I think that the sixers are a pretty deep and well coached team, but I am not convinced they can lay this many points to the better teams in the league. I know the nuggets are on a back to back but i think that Denver can score with the sixers and with all the lines they have covered lately i am certainly willing to put my money on the nuggets getting the job done. The one area i am mainly concerned with is the SF position because I think Iggie has a very big offensive advantage over Gallinari, but that being said, i think the Nuggets will make him shoot the outside jumper. There is also a good matchup for Denver with Nene, I believe he will lock down Brand in the early going and give denver a chance to stay in the game until half, where they can try to reassess their approach. I don't do money line but i think this line should be more like 76ers -3.

No comments:

Post a Comment