Monday, January 30, 2012

monday night- sumthin aint right

Wizards +8.5
------
Chicago is extremely tired, and I think a bit frustrated with losing to a team like miami in a game where they handed it away. I also think that the wizards play exceptionally well in games at home against top notch teams.

Magic +7 V Philly
-----
I know I know... I was bashing the magic backers yesterday. But I think you have to consider that A) this is a huge line
B) 76ers are WAAAAYYY over hyped
C) Howard is going to kill the philly centers.
D) 76ers have covered WAY too many lines this season and recently for my taste.
E) This is the lowest spread in their last 5. and the magic have not covered against a good squad in a while.


Over 198.5 Minnesota V houston
-----
This is a pretty simple analysis of this contest. houston scores a lot from their 1 2 and 4 spots.
minnesota is tired and barely plays d as it is. They have no shot blocker. minnesota scores at their 4 spot (all good cuz Scola is no match for love) Pecovic can score on Dalembert with fundamental basketball plays, and I think both benches are offensively oriented.


Clippers +2 V OKC
-------
Clippers are going to win this game by 6 points. The Thunder are incredible, but this is a pretty good matchup for them and I feel as if they have been getting some very favorable lines as of late. This could be a gambling implosion for the OK CITY backers.




2011-2012
--------
339-305-14 OVERALL
103-70-0 NBA
94-78-7 NFL
45-58-1 NCAA BASKETBALL
97-99-6 NCAA FOOTBALL (13-12-2 BOWL SEASON)

No comments:

Post a Comment