Thursday, January 19, 2012

NBA Thursday

Miami -5.5 V Lakers
------
Miami has proven themselves to be a high scoring team no matter their roster. I know that there is no one to guard kobe, but perhaps a combination of battier and lebron will do the trick. I do know that the lakers are coming a very long way, and this line has not budged despite talks of a sick lebron and the public is all over the Road dog.



Hornets +9.5 V Rockets
-------
rockets have been on a tear as of late, but I think the hornets match up much better than 9.5 points here. Plus the rockets are a streaky team from the perimeter and if the defenders on the hornets can disrupt martin and lowry from deep I think this could be a very solid game considering the match ups down low. hornets really need a win and I think they get close here if not all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment