Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Over 189.5 Sacramento V Memphis
-------
Lets address the low line first. Memphis scored 64 points against chicago, which was about 20 points lower than anyone expected, but with the loss of Arthur for the season, the Grizz are one bench player away from a solid rotation.

Tonight will be very little D on both sides of the floor. Cousins should be back in the lineup at some point and I think he might be over aggressive on both ends. I think the kings have proven that they can score, and the grizz are not too deep at the 1, so I think that the kings offense can get going. First game of a roadie for the kings after they played 3 at home, and I think they score 94 points to go well with the grizz 98 points.


and


CHARLOTTE +4 V CLEVELAND
------
This is a good game for the cats to bounce back. Cleveland is good on offense, but I think the cats keep this one close.

No comments:

Post a Comment