Tuesday, January 31, 2012

NBA Tuesday

Golden State -7.5
-----
Golden State has covered ONE TIME as a favorite this year (-3.5 V Portland) and they are laying 7.5? I will take that all day considering their competition and the way the kings have played as of late. I also think matchup wise the Kings will have a hard time with the warriors back court. really surprised to see the percentages so even in this contest with this line.


Memphis +1.5
------
Memphis has to show some face after their recent performances and I feel that denver is ripe for the picking after a very poor defensive showing vs the clippers two nights ago. Memphis can spread the floor and attack the middle to get open shots on the perimeter and I feel they will play with a vengeance tonight. The oddsmakers either agree with me or they have me completely fooled.


Charlotte +12.5 V La Lakers
------
Lakers Are very tough down low and charlotte is lacking in the paint. But I think the lakers will be a bit tired and less motivated than the bobcats, and also I believe the disadvantage for the lakers at the 1 spot is just as large if not greater than their advantage in the paint. I think this will be a 10 point game.

over 179 Boston V Cleveland
------
Both teams have veteran players and excellent coaches, and I think we will see an improved offensive effort by both teams. Cleveland won, but as a clevland backer last game I can tell you that they certainly looked sheepish at points especially in the third quarter. I think this goes over easily as the projected totals have been misleading as of late.

No comments:

Post a Comment