Friday, January 6, 2012

and another

Suns +2.5

Aside from the fishy line, there is only one spot on the floor that is really a disadvantage for the suns and that is the SF position. they are just a bit undersized and I worry about Batum and wallace posting up. However, the suns GM did a good job of giving his team multiple servicemen at each position, so you could see any of 4 guys rotating there at the 3.

I think gortat and lopez vs the two old men for portland on a back to back is a nightmare.

This is also portlands first true back to back test as they played 2 games to open the season, but I think the fact of having played 4 games in 6 days changes the meaning of a back to back. also because their first one was against sacramento.

Expect the suns to come in fired up, they are 2-4 vs a 5-1 team that took out the lakers last night.

and if they dont, someone is getting the boot, I promise, whether its nash or the coach or somebody.


I think Im done for now "got a reservation at chili's" wit my home boys. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment