Friday, January 13, 2012

NBA UNDERDOG FRIDAY

2011-2012
----------
283-260-14 OVERALL
88-76-7 NFL
97-99-6 NCAA FOOTBALL (13-12-2 BOWL SEASON)
40-53-1 NCAA BASKETBALL
58-32-0 NBA


Pistons +3
------
Bobcats still have no answer at the five spot and any game where their long shooting is off they will lose. Same here, the pistons suck dont get me wrong, but they play the right way. They drive to the hoop, they try to defend and have a defensive core, they just are playing like shit. That being said, if they can get hot they will be impossible for Charlotte to stop. Augustine and Walker should be held in check tonight and Monroe should go off on Diaw.

Portland +1.5 V San Antonio
------
Portland is the better team on paper. They have a deeper squad, but they lose in the coach and experience category. That being said, this is not a series, it is one game, and after the home loss the blazers took against a high paced Magic squad, I think they are well prepared and very motivated for tonight's contest in San Antonio.

Celtics +2 V Chicago
-----
If the celts do not win this game, you very well might see them start taking this team apart. This is going to be a fist fight in boston tonight. The C's have beaten NO ONE thus far, and if they do not play well tonight I expect trades and movement, I personally think they should send Rondo to Orlando for Dwight, lol but thats not gonna happen. tonight is a very very big game for boston and I will put my money on the Green Machine with Rose a bit banged up.

Over 210 Miami V Denver
--------
Denver is a good team, especially down low, but I think that they will be in foul trouble all night as I expect the heat to bring the rock right to the Nuggets' oversized front court. Ty Lawson should be ready for this game and I expect him to push the pace against the guards for Miami. I also expect Lebron to GO OFF on galinari.

New Orleans +1.5 V Minnesota
-----
 I feel that New Orleans plays hard every game. They lack talent, but they will start to put the pieces together I think with Kaman getting More minutes. Nonetheless, the hornets need a win, the T Wolves are WAAAY over hyped, and I thin the Hornets match up well with Minnesotas 3 4 and 5 options. Love will get 20 and 10, but that wont be enough.... Jarrett Jack gonna hassle rubio.

Raptors +5.5 V Indiana
-----
Raptors can score with indiana, and they are pretty good at home. I think Toronto is slowly becoming a tough place to play. Indiana has been a public darling all year and the line hasnt budged.. to me this spells Indiana 104-100

No comments:

Post a Comment