Thursday, January 5, 2012

NBA play

I am not fucking around anymore.
Last two nights I tried to play it safe, I didnt get here by skipping on picks and compensating for them with last minute action, the key to winning at anything is being sure of yourself and thats the mindstate I am undertaking.

First play

Under 189.5 Spurs V Dallas

both teams on a back to back. Dallas's 4th game in 5 days, no ginobili. Gino had a +/- of 22 last meeting between these two teams. Only thing I fear with this game is over time. Dallas has a clear advantage in the guard spots, but I think most of these other matchups are solid. I am not so impressed with the Spurs bench once ginobili is out. Gary Neal is back from D league, but I am not sure I am worried about him against Lamar and Vince Carter. Spurs had a late game comeback against a decent GSW last night, may be playing a bit more conservative, lets not forget how old some of the players are on these two teams, terry, kidd, marion, carter, Duncan, Parker, this is like an all star team from 7 years ago.

Dallas 95-Spurs 90

No comments:

Post a Comment