Wednesday, November 16, 2011

2 football plays

I wont give up on college football. I know I can cap this sport if I just figure out the correlation between my misread games, I really think I can dominate this sport just like I do others.

Tonight's action

This first one is a reach

Miami Ohio -1.5 V Western Mich
-------
Miami ohio definitely has the better defense, and I think anyone can score on western Michigan. normally i like to lay off if a team I like has covered many consecutive games like Miami Ohio, but the thing is that the general populous really thinks Western Michigan is incredible, so instead of looking at this game like a very short line for a home favorite, we really should be astonished as to why a team with a much better strength of schedule, and a better record, in the same conference, is not favored. I think the fact that this is miami's last home game, and the fact that they are one of the few MAC teams that play defense will really factor in. Miami wins this one by 6.

Bowling Green +7 V Ohio
-----
Ohio is good, especially for a mac team, but this game I HAVE to lay on Bowling green again. admittedly I am 0-2 on BG plays this season, but what I will say is this, despite how terribly they played last week, it truly was BG's turnovers and carelessness with the ball that shot them in the foot. I think that Ohio's D is TERRIBLE. BG is looking for a decent way to end a bad season and I am not convinced that they cant do it tonight. EVEN AKRON put up 20 on OHIO, they really suck on D, which pretty much means that 80-91% of the public on them is insanity no matter how you look at it. Ohio will have a top receiver out and we can expect BG to blitz a bit more than normal in order to try and cause a stir early in this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment