Friday, November 18, 2011

2011-2012
-----
129-103-9 OVERALL
52-35-4 NFL
69-67-4 NCAA FOOTBALL
8-1-1 NCAA BASKETBALL


Tonights play

Wichita State +2 V Alabama
---------

Not only do I think Wichita State is extremely undervalued as an overall team, I think that they play a stark contrast to the way Maryland plays basketball. They shoot the ball well from beyond the arch, they have a 7 footer, and they have a mental edge having defeated alabama last year in the NIT final. I understand the whole REVENGE angle, but to me that makes no sense here because if this team, which is supposedly better than last year's squad, is exacting its revenge, then why is the line 2 or less some places. This game is as fishy as it gets and I think the sharp play is certainly Wich ST.

Alabama is not a good shooting team from beyond the arch, they normally play match up zone on D, and I think they will be over aggressive in their attempt to use their strength against this team that they lost to in the NIT final.

No comments:

Post a Comment