Sunday, November 6, 2011

4pm football

San Diego +6
----
I think san diego has to play their ass off today. They are home against the best team in Football, but they should be able to take advantage of Green bay's shitty pass D (# 31).

The under could be a good play here because the fact is that SD knows they have to maintain possession and I think rivers comes back with a vengeance.



Patriots -9.5
----
Giants very injured, and I think Billy B is going to win this by 13.


Under 41 Cincy V Tennessee
---
I love the under in this game. I think that neither team has the offensive production it will take to blow the other away, and thats why the line has been teetering around a field goal all week. Cincy has covered a ton of spreads, and it has been their excellent coaching and Defensive prowess which has allowed them to win games. I do think Hasselbeck will have SOME time to throw, but Cincy's D will eventually get to him today. I also do not think, from what we have in front of us statistically, that Tennessee will be running with much success, as Cincy has shut down some of the NFL's better teams all year.

No comments:

Post a Comment